revisiting KOGI!
Kogi Bulgogi has been one of my favorite restaurants in Eastwood Mall Veranda, E. Rodriguez Jr. Av
2012-06-21
kogi after church
so after church we decided where to eat and we passed by some restaurants then we saw kogilookin
welovefood
2012-02-18
Happy Birthday TIto!
It was my Uncle's birthday when he decided to just have a simple family gathering at KOGI BULGOGI lo
2011-12-31
First andf foremost
I love food! Who doesn’t? One of my memorable food trips is a Korean restaurant in Eastwood, known f
Joey Depp
2011-12-05
Coming back at KOGI :)
Kogi Bulgogi in Eastwood City Mall, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Man
2011-10-27
1 year and 6 months
It was such again a great experience dining in Kogi Bulgogi in 2/F Eastwood Mall Veranda, E. Rodr
2011-10-21
Kogi Bulgogi
Located at the 2nd Flr. Eastwood Mall Veranda, the place is clean and orderly and provides outside s
garymapa
2011-10-11
AUNTIE ROSE's BIRTHDAY
We enjoyed dining at KOGI BULGOGI located in 2/F Eastwood Mall Veranda, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagum
2011-09-24
Greatest out of all Korean
Kogi Bulgogi is what I consider a good example of great dining experience. The place is unbelievably
Sulvian
2011-07-25
Ko-Korea!
If you have been reading my blog you could probably tell Kogi Bulgogi has been my most vivited Korea
2011-03-31
Revisited: Crazy Kogi!
The story:As Koreans make their way in recognizing our country as one of the best place to have
2011-02-07
Kogi Bulgogi
Kogi Bulgogi is one of my favorite Korean restaurant that can be accessed just around the mall. I've
2010-10-25