Korean for Dinner
I had dinner with some friends at Kogi Bulgogi in Eastwood since Eastwood is the location accessible
tuffy06
2013-11-14
Kogi Reunion
My mom always eats at the same restaurant in Eastwood. I told her there were other just as good plac
2013-10-25
Korean food bleh
I am not really into Korean foods but since it was a treat from our big boss, who am I to resist?
lences1217
2013-10-12
Maki from Kogi
I have always been a very big fan of Korean and Japanese cuisines.So if there’s one restaurant whi
2013-06-23
Kogi Bulgogi's Tuna Tataki
If you like tuna sashimi, then you'll love Kogi's Tuna Tataki.Tuna Tataki is fresh tuna that is
mommytess_stellar
2013-06-06
The Korean way!
Let us do it in a Korean Way! I definitely ha d great experience dining in at Kogi Bulgogi last Wedn
2013-03-30
Kogi Bulgogi Dinner
My friends and I recently had dinner at Kogi Bulgogi, Eastwood Mall.Before we had the main dishe
michymichymoo
2013-03-14
Kogi Bulgogi's amazing!
Kogi Bulgogi has lots of culinary delights to offer. What this restaurant usually serve are Korean c
2013-01-28
Going Korean at Kogi
I always thought that it is expensive to eat Korean food until I cam across Kogi in Eastwood. This p
aryannislove
2013-01-25
Kogi Tastic
Kogi's 'Bibimbap' dish really puts you on the edge of your seat. The combination of spices and with
princejei
2013-01-24
Kogi
It was such a great experience dining in at Eastwood Mall Veranda, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan
jayma
2012-09-10
Korean Icon
Korean culture is very popular in the Philippines. Their music, fashion andd even their foods. Kogi
Food Hunter
2012-09-04
go the distance
Aside from sleeping, Eatingis another fun "activity" you can do duringrainy days. yes i con
Baby Back Ribs
2012-08-14
Bibimpab Feast at Kogi Bulgogi
For the full blog post, please visit: http://baffledchichi.blogspot.com/2012/04/bibimbap-feast-at-ko
jssica_wabbit
2012-07-24
Just another Korean resto
Price: P 124 (6 pcs.)Description: Korean sushiPersonal Review: As I have established before,
lences1217