Pinoy Food Fiesta Revolution at KKK
We've been to this restaurant on several occassions and had the chance to order different Pinoy spec
msaber
2013-10-08
Anniversary Dinner
Bagnet of KKK is really delicious. This is a crunchy pork belly that is very tender and juicy. It is
xcellinkfamily
2012-11-26
KKK
KKK is a good pick if you're looking for a restaurant who serves good filipino food.i like them be
Baby Back Ribs
2012-10-06
Pinoy loving
It was weeks ago when i went crazy craving for good local dishesand when i went at a restaurant in
Dream Eater
2012-09-18
Food trip at KKK Food Revolution
My friends invited me to have a get together meal at KKK Food Revolution, at first I'm not intereste
MAKKEE
2012-08-26
KKK
KKK. Food Revolution at it’s FinestA link between history and food is undeniable. You can tell p
rizchelle_karen
2012-08-18
Let's K.K.K!
Located in the Entertainment Ground of Mall of Asia is KKK Food Revolution. The Filipino-Thai feel &
MonicaLauren
2012-07-17
Tinanglad na Mixed Seafood of KKK
Price: P280.00Description: Mixed Seafood cooked in a tanglad soup.Personal Review: It is
xcellinkfamily
2012-07-16
Salo salo sa KKK
Price: P 250Description: Inihaw na liempoPersonal Review: Nag meet kami ng mga office mate k
lences1217
2012-07-16
KKK
Our family went to Manila because my sister has a scheduled check up with her doctor at Medical City
vhayagee
2011-12-29
Kulinary Experience
KKK has some of the most wonderful Filipino dishes to offer. From the usual Cripy Pata to Sinigang s
Sulvian
2011-10-23
OK sa KKK!!
After doing groceries on a Sunday morning with my Tita at SM Hypermarket in MOA,We drop by at KKK,
carlo