Check it out
What a better place for a romantic dating? I would recommend this awesome place. I walked past it a
jiewucheng
2015-03-13
Not-so-good first time
We've heard many good things about kanin club so for the first time we tried it. We had the vegetabl
qtyabigail
2014-08-01
Crispy Dinuguan
SHOP: A restaurant located in U.P. Ayala Technohub that specializes in Modern Filipino dishes.PR
Angel Blair
2013-11-30
Nilagang Tadyang ng Baka
Eating at Kanin Club requires patience. Every time we attempt to eat at Kanin club, never a time th
RenS
2013-11-09
Beef? Crispy? Salad?
The description of this dish from Kanin Club's menu was hilarious. It was indicated there that the
tuffy06
2013-11-08
Thai Mango Green Salad
Hubby missed the Crispy Dinuguan at Kanin Club. We went to the UP Technohub branch to get some Asid
2013-10-29
Crispy Pata
I think Kanin Club is one of the best place to go if you want a taste of true filipino food. Kanin
2013-10-15
Sunday Funday Part II
We went to Kanin Club in UP AyalaLand Technohub, Commonwealth Ave., Diliman, Quezon City one fine Su
MacoyPopoy
2013-07-18
Kanin Club
I had a great time with my friends at Kanin Club in UP AyalaLand Technohub, Commonwealth Ave., Dilim
MacoyPopoy
2013-01-25
Crispy Dinuguan
Crispy Dinuguan, Php 261.00Your dining experience at Kanin Club wouldn't be complete if you meal
Binagoongan
Crispy Pork Binagoongan, Php 231.00Ever since my Mom was diagnosed with gallstones on her gall b
Who is Dr. Ana?
Tapa ni Anna, Php 187.00My brother in law insist on including Tapa ni Anna for our lunch menu.
Sinigang na Liempo
Sinigang na Liempo, Php366.00 Ordering for a viand with soup at Kanin Club gives you a lot of op
Family Favorite
Kare-kare, Php358.00Kanin club's Kare-kare is our family's favorite dish among all in the Kanin
Kanin Club (Diliman)
Who says no to crispy pata?
I must say that every Filipino loves crispy pata. Php440.00, Kanin Club challenge every customer to
2012-11-22