Everyone has to be a member of the Kanin Club
With all that's fusion, contemporary, and exquisite lies the complexity in all that is simpleWe ar
artesuave26
2013-10-31
More Kanin Please!
We had a rice time, I mean, nice time at Kanin Club. True to it's name, their menu boasts of differe
2013-10-29
More than just Kanin
Most of my friends mistaken kanin club to bea restaurant that only have rice dishes on their menu.
food for tummy
2013-04-27
Advance Order
It was an ordinary day when we went to Kanin Club but the place was jam packed and full packed of cu
2013-03-30
Fresh Green Mango Shake
Kanin Club is located at Ayala Triangle, Paseo De Roxas cor. Makati Ave., Makati City, Central Bus.
2013-03-12
Nice Lunch
Holy Crispy Pata! It has been a long time since i last tasted that dish so we have to thank our bos
team_aldous
2013-02-15
12-12-12
It was such a fun night when Ayen and I decided to watch the Ayala Dancing Lights last November 28,
2012-12-28
Rice Above The Rest
Rice above the RestWhat makes a meal splendid is its simplicity.Kanin Club in Ayala Triangle
rizchelle_karen
2012-08-18
We Love Dilis
Price Php 150Description Crispy dilis on a bed of tomatoes, cilantro and onions.Personal Rev
2012-07-26
Pinakbet at Kanin
Price: P 239Description: Assorted vegetable and meatPersonal Review: Nag Lunch kami ng wife
lences1217
2012-07-12
Kanin Club - ATG
The will of the majority...Crispy Pata - The softest but still crispy and tasty (Crispy Pata) I
oureatdates
2012-03-01
Kanin Club (Bel-Air )
Delicious Pancit, here on Kanin Club! :)
Pancit from Kanin Club. Very delicious merienda that matches my standards. I often eat pancit but
PaulinaNicole
2012-02-29
KANIN CLUB :)
Kanin club is definitely one of my favourite restaurants who specialize on “lutong bahay food.” The
msshereeamor
2012-02-12
Kanin Club (Bel-Air )
Kanin Club: More than Just Great Rice!
I just love how Kanin Club creatively delivers the Pinoy Taste with a modern twist. Their dishes are
sophie_ng567
2012-01-16
Kanin Club
Kanin Club (Ayala Triangle Garden, Makati City)Matapos ang nakakabusog na Dragon Feast (Dragon G
BAM