yummy
Johnny Rockets is one of the finest buffet at Libis. Good service and ambiance will be witness at th
henryboy90
2013-11-27
Johnny Rockets
Johnny Rockets reminds me of the typical burger house that we get to see on US based films. So when
RACEA
2013-11-07
Fountains
It's really caught our attention when some of the crew of this resto dance. That's why my friend dic
yukissme21
2013-09-19
Johnny Rockets (Libis)
where the crew is better than what they serve
Whenever i eat burgers, i always compare it with BBB. This one came close.The price matches the
twitch_stellar
2013-06-05
Yum
Johnny Rockets - the home of the 1940's-era themed restaurant is also known for serving delicious ye
leigh.yeah12
2013-05-17
Jukebox time!
Their first branch was opened in Eastwood City, it was very attractive because of the diner ambiance
sofie26
2013-04-18
Rocket Wings
Johnny Rockets- this is a perfect place to visit... especially when you are craving for American cui
2013-03-15
I ♥ Openrice
Buffalo WingsI think Johnny Rocket's was too pricey for the taste of the food you get. My frien
RenS
2013-02-06
I ♥ Openrice
My meryenda in Johnny Rockets is a sweet one. Very cozy ang atmosphere ng restaurant na ito, pero ve
leigh.yeah12
2013-01-31
Angus Beef
Johnny Rockets is a signature restaurant. They are very well known for the American cuisines that th
2013-01-19
Johnny Rockets Burger
I have been seeing Johnny Rockets whenever I go to eastwood and the amaerican dinner ambience always
RACEA
2012-12-18
Dancing..
The one thing that I liked the most about Johnny Rockets is their dancing crews and food servers. Yo
2012-11-05
Johnny Rockets (Libis)
Tuna Melt + Butterfinger Shake = Awesome Meal!
Even if Johnny Rockets really have overpriced menu, we still find ourselves going back here. Why? I
Banjo
2012-09-20
To Route 66
My girlfriend and I used to watch movies in Eastwood during our 1st year. We always wonder what’s in
Banjo
2012-09-20
Total stunner!
Johnny Rockets is one of my favorite restaurantsbecause of its ambiance, the setting feels so yo
Baby Back Ribs