Jatujak's Shrimp Rice
I have been eating Thai food but not much at Jatujak! I have tried the restaurant once or twice but
RACEA
2013-09-23
Pad Thai
I really enjoyed my first time experience hereat Jatujak, during the first dinner i had i ordered
Dream Eater
2013-01-26
Poh Pia
Poh Pia (veg), Php 125.00Jatujak is something new for me. When I heard it from my sister and ho
RACEA
2012-11-26
Shanghai lover
I super love jatujak's shanghai rollswhy? it's because it's so delicious and is filledwith fresh
khelzy
2012-11-24
Thai day!
I went to Thailand last 2009. Many people said that I should try all their food because they really
Banjo
2012-09-22
Yummy Jatujak!
Me and my cousins were at MOA and decided to eat for lunch. My ate Jane suggested to eat at Jatujak.
zyrillgaring
2012-03-06
Another Thai Experience
It was late at night and we haven’t eaten our dinner yet. Hubby craving was for Chicken Curry, so I
sweet concoction
2011-12-30
Jatujak (Pasay)
It made me simply love Thai cuisine
I've been wanting for so long to try some Thai cuisine but I never found a restaurant that made me l
tenou
2011-09-30
My Favorite Cuisine :)
Thai food is love. I really can't get enough of it. Whenever I get the chance, I always choose Thai
gluttonguide
2011-09-03
Simply Thai
On the last day of the long weekend, I asked Nanay to go out and take a break. We went to SM MOA in
jecmac
2011-09-02
Thai Food at its Best
Actually there are only 3 Thai restaurants that I've been to. Krua Thai in Banilad Cebu, Thai Kitche
genegrey