Delicious Desert
My Boss celebrated his 60th birthday and decided to treat the team for an awesome fine dining experi
RACEA
2013-10-14
HEAT: Healthy Eating, Amazing Tastes
After a streak of eating at buffets, Saisaki and Vikings, Alvie and I wrap up the third day by celeb
SavvyAboutNothing
2013-10-06
Great buffet
I love going to buffets. I think they're the best thing to happen ever. They satisfy my humongous ap
bendsalazar
2013-03-24
Best in buffet
Every time there's a special occasion, my family and I love going to buffets and we have always want
pixiedust
2013-03-18
Taking Buffet to Another Level
HEAT is a place that we go back to because it is simply a thrill to eat there. There are other buffe
aryannislove
2013-01-25
Can you feel the Heat?
I loved the crepe. Here are even more choices for this buffet. I liked the container for the food.
team_aldous
2013-01-07
Pig out session
It was my brother's birthday and my family decided to go all the way to mandaluyong to try HEAT of E
pixiedust
2012-12-05
Taste the HEAT
Its my cousin's birthday last night. Me and my cousins are like siblings, we have the same set of in
Food Hunter
2012-10-18
Breakfast meeting
Price: 270.00Description: all day breakfast is composed of eggs of your style with chorizo, saus
xcellinkfamily
2012-08-01
HEAT (Mandaluyong)
HEAT (Healthy Eating, Amazing Taste)
I was up for binge eating at HEAT! Decided to have a lot of seafood and cheese, and best of all… SUS
jessicajadesantos
2012-06-04
In the Heat of the Moment
It goes without saying, we Filipinos go for the all-you-can-eat buffet when our stomachs are practic
lcbulala
2012-04-11
HEAT (Mandaluyong)
breakfast w/ mom and dad!
Early morning around 6am, my parents and I were headed to Shangrila Hotel to meet my cousin coming f
ceciLejagua
2012-03-12
For Hungry People
Again, I found myself in another buffet. This time, it's just around my area. Heat is probably one o
bendsalazar
2012-03-07
everything and more
I always find it awesome when a restaurant is able to provide all the dishes that you're craving for
danibelle
2012-02-16
Desserts @ Heat :)
HEAT has a wide array of desserts on their long wooden table with two chocolate fountains at the cen
jessicajadesantos