Gumbo (Ortigas)
Gumbo Chicken Pasta and Squid!
A tall glass of water is needed when dining at Gumbo. Gumbo serves Cajun food, they use lots of spic
2013-10-30
Grad treat sa MOA
It was my youngest sister's graduation and after that we decided na kumain sana sa Yakimix. Kaya lan
bogchihokbu
2013-04-11
SM promo from Gumbo
Since my sister just renew her SM advantage card she gave me her voucher for Gumbo which is a buy 1
appleglaze28
2013-02-02
Gumbo
We ate at GUMBOS in Mall of Asia last Tuesday to celebrate my grand aunt's 69th birthday. It was fun
Sweetkay
2012-10-24
Time for Gumbo!
We haven't visited Mall of Asia in a while. We have to put too much effort to visit it, since it's l
cutedollie
2012-09-03
New Dessert treats at Gumbo
Since i love eating sweets, I'm always looking for a restaurant that can offer me an unforgettable e
MAKKEE
2012-08-26
Gumbo at MOA
Price: P325.00Description: Baked Lasagna is a Multi-layer of square pasta with meat sauce and mo
xcellinkfamily
2012-06-26
mumbo gumbo lunch
Price: Petite size P595.00Description: Bourbon style baby back ribs is boiled and grilled to ten
xcellinkfamily
2012-06-19
Gumbo :)
I love Gumbo. It is a must try restaurant in SM Mall of Asia.It's my cousin’s birthday , we ordered
zyrillgaring
2012-03-06
LUNCH AT GUMBO
Together with my officemate, we had our lunch at Gumbo. If you want delicious and quality food, I su
vhayagee
2011-12-31
Gumbolicious!
Me and my ate went to SM megamall because she need to buy clothes at forever 21 for the event that s
nicwheeler
2011-06-23
Gumbo (Ortigas)
two for the price of one=)
Two for the price of one! yup you read it, my friend got a coupon from gumbos where you order anyth
mypresh