Classic
I miss this. I miss drinking soy milk from Fruit Magic. I have always loved soy milk even the orig
2013-10-04
Dalandan juice 16 oz
I wanted some dalandan juice so I ordered a 16 oz drink over at Fruit Magic and it was a blast. I w
team_aldous
2013-06-20
Dalandan regular at only 40
I was a little thirsty so I decided to buy a regular dalandan drink at Fruit Magic. The drink is a
team_aldous
2013-01-08
refreshing and healthy
Fruit has magic, and so i often chooseto drink fruit shakes over soda or any carbonated drinks.t
khelzy
2013-01-08
Strawberry
Fruit Magic is the best example of enjoying food without feeling guilty. I have tried a few of th
2012-08-30
mango banana shake
Fruit Magic is one of my favorite fruit shake stand. I used to come here with my barkada and it alwa
Sofie
(Non-member)
2012-03-27
Soy Strawberry
I admit one of the reasons why I like Fruit Magic's Soy milk is because of the appealing colors disp
2011-11-21
A Magic in a Fruit
Fruits are everywhere. We can see it at the supermarket, inside the malls, in the province and almos
yaniyoh
2011-09-20
Fruit Magic
I know you guys that if you heard fruit magic, the idea that came out first to your mind is SHAKE. Y
HOWgirlcarclub
2011-08-31
Soy Magnificent
I have always been a fan of soy milk even if my friends say that it is just "taho" that you buy on t
2011-08-29
Shake it for Melon Shake
I was at Trinoma when I became thirsty from all the walking that I did. I continued walking until I
gluttonguide