My Wicked Oreos
It was one of those fun dine out-Friday nights when my friends and I decided to take it to Flaming W
Wacohlicious
2013-07-30
Flame It!
Flaming Wings (Archer's Nook Dorm, 5624 Taft Ave Malate, Manila) as it is always been recommended by
MacoyPopoy
2013-06-30
still a wicked oreo :)
Flaming wings served some of the amazing food and dessert that you would ever imagine here in metro
brian_guev
2012-10-16
Wings and more
A lot of people really go to this place because it's affordable and they serve really good and filli
bendsalazar
2012-09-20
Super Stuffed Goodness
Something unique at Flaming Wings? Well, you gotta try this Super Stuffed Porkchop! It's a bit pricy
ayeeeshaa
2012-08-06
Flaming!
Pangz & I decided to visit here in Flaming Wings at 5624 Taft Ave., Malate Manila coz we heard that
OREO14
2012-07-31
Flaming Wings: Taft Ave!
Had a great time with my friend at Flaming Wings in 5624 Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila the last time I
jayma
2012-04-07
Penne in Mushroom Cream
Had a great time with my friends the last time we had lunch together at Flamingwings in 5624 Taft
jayma
2012-03-13
Fan my Wings!
There are two criteria that I always consider when dining in a restaurant. The first criterion and t
essel31
2011-04-07
Simply Craving for Chicken Wings
One of my favorite chicken parts would be the wings. True, it's a bit difficult to eat, but this chi
gluttonguide
2011-03-24
Yummy Chicken Wings at Flaming Wings
My friends and I had an overnight at one of our friend's condo at Vito Cruz. Because we slept late (
gluttonguide