Birthday Lunch at Dusit Thani
I love buffets! Well, I haven't really met someone who doesn't love buffets. A friend is celebrating
thekitchengoddess
2013-09-30
Dusit Thani!
I visited my cousin to her office at Ayala Center and she promised me a lunch treat that day. So she
OREO14
2013-03-30
Dusit Thani
I have heard lots of good reviews about Dusit Thani and I became curious about it.When I had the
Iamnotaglutton
2013-01-28
DUSIT DESSERT
It was such a great experience visiting Dusit Thani last Monday night. If you have not been here yet
jayma
2012-09-05
Dusit Thani
Me and my family went to Dusit Thani as part of Dad's week long birthday celebration. My younger bro
2011-11-30
Asian taste
Dusit Thani is located at Level 2, Glorietta 3, Ayala Center Makati. They are offering Thai foods. S
jengomez
2011-10-20
breakfast at Dusit.
My breakfast experience at Dusit Thani is very satisfying from food , to service they are exceptiona
2011-10-18
Dusit Thani
Mom and Dad will visit me here in Manila and my friend suggested me to bring them at Dusit Thani, h
2011-09-25
Loaded Buffet! =)
A night of stay at Dusit Thani is all worth-it because of their buffet. Dusit thani has a huge varie
nicwheeler
2011-08-27
Bang-Cook
Dusit Thani is a Thai restaurant for people who want to try Thai food here in the Philippines,le
Chaowarma
2011-07-25
Town In Heaven
Place: Dusit Thani – a bit of trivia on the side… did you know that “Dusit Thani” means Town in He
garbagekid