Dome Cafe
Dome Cafe originally came from Perth in Western Australia back in the 1990s. For twenty five years n
jennie villanueva
2015-11-30
Desserts at Dome Cafe
My friends and I had dinner somewhere else so we looked for a place to have desserts, and we found D
michymichymoo
2012-11-05
Post-Shopping Treat - Coffee and Cakes
As mentioned in my other entry, I decided to separate my review for the coffee and cakes portion of
steffi.cchua
2012-10-27
Post-Shopping Treat - The Dinner
The best way to end an all-out girls' shopping trip is of course, a scrumptious meal in a fabulous r
steffi.cchua
2012-10-27
Dome Cafe, Great Cafe!
I decided to try Dome Cafe in Shangri-La Plaza Mall EDSA Corner Shaw Blvd. 1552 Mandaluyong City fro
MAKKEE
2012-10-23
A Hearty Brunch at Dome Café
Dome Café has been one of my date's and my favorites because of the good food, great ambianc
sumirehana013
2012-01-25
Chillin' at Dome
Dome is the perfect private place to chill and relax. Its ambiance is soothing and relaxing, perfect
sophie_ng567
2011-12-28
MY FIRST AT DOME CAFE
Just had my lunch at this restaurant and the food never fails to satisfy. I was surprised that they
jannakapamilya
2011-11-08
meeting at Dome
We have an afternoon meeting with our client, my boss decided to have the meeting at the Dome Cafe i
xcellinkfamily
2011-10-27
Dome Café (Ortigas)
Meet up with our first hire
Everyone is very happy when we successfully placed a candidate in our new client. As part of the cel
xcellinkfamily
2011-10-04
Come at Dome Cafe
These pictures are from Dome Café at Shangri-la. These treats are sweet and right for your taste. Yo
Far Eastern University - JPIA
2011-09-30
COFFEE at the DOME CAFE.
I happened to pass by this café while I was on my road to work. Since I still have time, I stopped b
polly pocket
2011-07-23
POOR SERVICE
My Property Manager and I was at the Dome Restaurant at Ortigas branch Shangrila today at 11:55pm .
Firkon
2011-07-22
Sossy Dome
we had an extraordinary lunch at dome cafe and it was a classy and sossy experience. It was very exp
mommyvernz