Dampa sa Libis Restaurant (Libis)
seafood experience at dampa, libis!
so its like a wet market and a open air restaurant, combo.we decided to get some fresh 1/2 kilo of s
silentknight
2013-12-04
Chili Buttered Shrimps
Our family had dinner at Dampa sa Libis Restaurant. It's been a while since I last ate there so I w
RenS
2013-11-19
Seafood Feast
Dampa sa Libis is one of our usual to go to whenever we have relatives coming from abroad who craves
RACEA
2013-11-05
Dampa sa Libis Restaurant (Libis)
Don't Take My Oysters Away!
I was the designated taga palengke that day.At dampa sa libis, you buy fresh seafood at the nearby m
2013-10-30
yummy you want ?
Here we go friends you will enjoy the foods here at DAMPA located in Quezon City.You will buy
tummychan
2013-07-30
I ♥ Openrice
My wife and my brother loves seafood especially shrimp, so whenever we had the opportunity to go for
RenS
2013-01-30
Dampahan na
Ang alam ko sa Dampa yung laro namin nung bata pa kami. Pero ngayon pag naririnig ko ang dampa, para
leigh.yeah12
2013-01-18
Buttered shrimp
Dampa sa Libis is our usual place to be whenever we have balikbayans who wants to have a feast of se
RACEA
2012-12-19
From Ate, with Love
My sister Chao brought me some shrimps when she ate at Dampa sa Libis Restaurant which is just along
MacoyPopoy
2012-11-25
treat from our aunties
two of my aunties has just arrived from US. they decide to treat the whole family/clan. my sister su
angie0121
2012-09-18
Dampa!
We had a great dined in experience in Dampa sa Libis Restaurant at Dampa sa Libis, 107 E. Rodriguez
OREO14
2012-08-30
Dampa's Chicha
We spend another team building at Dampa sa Libis Restaurant and as usual, we ordered a lot of sea fo
lences1217
2012-08-13
Friday Night at Dampa sa Libis
Price: P 1500Description: Fresh sea foods like Crab, prawns and fishPersonal Review: Friday
lences1217
2012-06-05
My Brother's Arrival
My brother is a seaman and when he gets home, my sister-in-law makes sure that he'll eat the food th
ceciLejagua
2012-05-27
dampa sa libis
It is my friends birthday and we decided to throw her a surprise birthday party. we all give our cas
xcellinkfamily