Ice Cold Sandwich
SHOP: A shop that serves different kinds of ice cream, and milkshakes.PRODUCT: DQ
Angel Blair
2013-11-29
Up and Down
Every time I go to DQ i dont care about the cake the drinks and other delicous menus. Its attract
yukissme21
2013-09-19
DQ
While waiting for my dear friend in at the Food Express of Gateway Mall in Cubao, Quezon City, I hav
Iamnotaglutton
2012-12-05
M&Ms
Iamnotaglutton
2012-11-30
The Queen
Before watching the most anticipated movie of the year whichis the last part of the twilight saga,
khelzy
2012-11-22
Dairy dairy queen!
I have always been a big fan of Dairy Queen! Their Chocolate Chip and Strawberry Cheesecake Blizzard
2012-08-10
Ice Cream Cake
It was such a great experience trying Dairy Queen in Gateway Mall Aurora Boulevard, Araneta Center,
2012-07-05
BLIZZARD!!!
It was such a great experience dining at Dairy Queen in 3rd Level Food Express, Gateway Mall Aurora
Chaowarma
2012-05-18
Banana Split Blizzards
Dairy Queen is one of my favorite restaurants. I used to come here with my cousins and it always sat
axe04
(Non-member)
2012-04-30
Dairy Queen (Cubao)
with an ELEMENTARY FRIEND.
It was such a great experience visiting DAIRY QUEEN in Cubao, Quezon City. It is specifically locate
2012-02-27
*DQ
If hot summer days are getting you all heated up, it would be a great idea to go to dairy queen and
msshereeamor
2011-12-28
another blizzard experience
It was another blizzard experience! I was with my two best friends the last time I went there. We ha
2011-12-27
DQuo Inaasahan!!!
I received a call for my former classmate in college she wants to see me daw.(hehehe); it’s been a l
carlo
2011-07-14
Mooing for Moolatte
Having lunch at the Food Express at Gateway Mall requires a couple of things - patience in looking f
gluttonguide
2011-07-12
Dairy Queen (Cubao)
the upside down ice cream
The ice cream that served upside down. DQ ang una dyan. At dahil sa kaakibang sarap nya, dumadayo pa
akina