Cyma Greek Taverna : OpenRice.Com Review
Remembering my previous work days when I used to be part of Training and Development. My Trainer-Jou
workingmom
2015-11-30
May Ka-Cyma Ka!
Me and my friend Kath went out on a dinner, We agreed to meet up at Eastwood City, We were craving t
carlo
2013-12-10
A Greek Indulgence
My friend and I went out on a dinner and decided to have greek indulgence on our food today. We dec
RACEA
2013-11-06
Opa Roka!
If I won the lottery, I would buy my own Cyma restaurant. This is how much I love Cyma, Greek Tavern
2013-10-28
Sathya's Treat
This has been a long overdue treat from our new client who visited us. The dillema we had at that ti
kbernardo_stellar
2013-06-07
geeky me
I'm not particularly fond of salads. I don't eat healthy foods. I don't monitor my weight. I don't r
mickynimaj
2013-04-20
Oppa! Cheese!
Serving the Flaming Cheese from Cyma is one of the coolest things I've seen. The Waiter will shout o
princejei
2013-01-25
Two thumbs up!
THE WAITING LIST:I'm always in Eastwood every week but i haven't dined in at Cyma Greek Taverna be
lscab
2013-01-24
My favorite greens
I barely eat really healthy things. And when I do, it has to be prepared nicely and it has to be rea
pixiedust
2012-11-26
Always good food
This restaurant never fails when it comes to providing good food to their loyal patrons. And I am on
bendsalazar
2012-08-28
Cyma (Quezon City)
It's an Opa-licious night at Cyma!
Read the complete blog post here:http://baffledchichi.blogspot.com/2012/01/cyma-greek-taverna-opa-li
jssica_wabbit
2012-07-27
Pasta de Cyma
Price: P 300Description: Pasta with small clams, lemon, parley, grated cheese and garlic butter
lences1217
2012-07-16
OOOPPPPAHHHH!!!
OOOPAHHHH!! The sound youll often hear as you eat at this fine establishment. Cyma has stood the tid
E.K.L
2012-07-13
A Greek experience
Price: P630.00Description: Grilled lamb ribs served with your choice of rice stuffed with pepper
xcellinkfamily
2012-07-12
cyma with mia
Date night with my best bud Mia, we just met at Eastwood to have dinner and decided from there where
ceciLejagua