My Mango Bravo Craving
I woke up craving for some nice, sweet cake. There was one cake in particular - Conti's Mango Bravo.
GourmetGetaways
2014-09-20
More than just cakes..
It's another Lunch-date with my wife and this time we headed over to Serendra to dine at Conti's.
msaber
2013-10-29
Salmon Fishin'
Salmon is a delicacy anywhere. But in Conti's, it's a masterpiece. Baked, pink Norwegian salmon with
2013-10-25
Piece of Cake!
Ever since I have discovered the Contis Pastry Shop And Restaurant here at Serendra, I always try to
MacoyPopoy
2013-06-10
Black Velvet Cake
If there is Red Velvet, then there should be Black Velvet!!! LolsWell, last week, I was very gl
MacoyPopoy
2013-05-31
Free Lunch!
Our team got a FREE LUNCH!After the Business Planning for the year 2013, our company provides fr
Iamnotaglutton
2013-02-06
Simple joy
I took home a cake and i surprised my sisterwith it. it was her birthday and we're not going out b
Dream Eater
2013-01-26
Eating brownies- STOPOVER
It was my Torres Family’s First Hurrah of 2013 when I first tried Conti's Pastry Shop & Restaurant’s
Iamnotaglutton
2013-01-04
Searching for More at Conti's
I'm not so sure why, but for some reason, our dining experience at Conti's had fallen short of what
mommycoco
2012-12-15
Mango Fan
Conti's is popular with their cakes especially with their Mango Bravo but I never thought they serve
RACEA
2012-11-22
Baked Salmon
On our first year anniversary, I treated my girlfriend with a date at Conti's. She absolutely loved
gbunda
2012-11-21
Comfort food and pastries
Conti's has been known for its decadent chocolate cakes, its lengua de gato and their huge and delic
pixiedust
2012-11-12
Chicken ala kiev
I was very very very hungry after I trapped in different sets of meetings. I wasn't thinking already
Food Hunter
2012-10-19
with sales
It was such a great experience dining in at Conti’s Bakeshop and Restaurant. They have lots of culin
jayma
2012-09-26
Sansrival
Who wouldn’t love Conti’s Sansrival, well I love it so much! I like eating desert like cakes, chocol
Food Hunter