Good ol' days
Congo Grille Bar and Restaurant has always been a venue of our Team whenever we celebrate something.
ChaoThei
2015-09-10
Jungle of Goodness
I love this place. The menu is hilarious. The serve Filipino cuisine and yet they make it look and s
2013-11-27
Crispy Lechon Kawali
Despite unhealthy, my husband is a huge fan of lechon kawali and he have been a critic on how it was
RACEA
2013-10-25
Catching up
My long time friend was in Manila for a 3 week vacation, so we decided to meet at El Pueblo. Looki
sofie26
2013-04-01
Sizzling Tofu
I had so much fun at Congo Grille Bar & Restaurant last week when my friends invited me for a dinner
2013-03-30
Team Reward!
it's our company's quarterly reward time and we always celebrate it with a bang of food and drinks.
2013-03-13
Congo Grille Bar & Restaurant (Ortigas)
bonding with ayen, boom & donna
It has been quiet a while since Boom Boom and I saw each other.Last time, we decided to meet up
2013-01-29
After movie
I was badly craving for Pork Sinigang and it was already 9PM- have not eaten, yet! That night, I
Iamnotaglutton
2013-01-18
at last!
It has been a while since our team ate lunch together here at Congo Grille Bar & Restaurant near our
2012-12-31
For the sisig. Cheers
It was the birthday celebration of one of my officemateand i got lucky to be invited for a lunch t
khelzy
2012-12-26
Congo Treat!
it was my best friend's birthday so that meant that she had to treat us. She made a reservation at C
cookiecutter
2012-11-18
50% off at Congo Grill!
We decided to have our lunch in Congo Grille Bar & Restaurant at Julia Vargas Ave. corner San Miguel
2012-10-24
bonding with NS!
Had a great time with my friends and colleagues at Congo Grille Bar & Restaurant in Julia Vargas Ave
Chaowarma
2012-10-18
Crispy Pata!
Had a great time with my friends at Congo Grille Bar & Restaurant two weeks ago when we had our lunc
jayma
2012-10-04
Fave Place to hang-out!
After office we did visit again Congo Grille Bar & Restaurant in Julia Vargas Ave. corner San Miguel
2012-08-30