Classic and Nice
A Multi National Restaurant inside white knight hotel in intramuros. Classic Atmosphere. The food wa
Tin Mauricio
2016-04-20
Nice
Classic ambiance, Nice service and friendly staff, Food a bit pricey for me but it tastes good! wort
Jovani Bartolome
2016-04-11
Multi-National Cuisines!
I Never thought that there is a multi-national restaurant like this located in intramuros. Because i
Han Arriola
2016-04-11
Old times.
Spanish Era? Nostalgic feeling? Want to bring those historical times? Then, i recommend you to try a
joshua dansel
2016-03-26
Nice interior!
I loved the interior!! I had dinner here and food is delicious.I highly recommend this place becau
joyromero
2016-02-26
Great Ambiance!
Located at the heart of intramuros, this coco bango cafe serves local and international cuisine. Awe
Biancaflores05
2016-02-26
Gorgeous Cafe♥
The weather that day is so nice. Not very hot and not very cold. Me and my friend went to Intramuros
riverakatniss18
2015-04-24
Elegant and Classy!
When it comes to gorgeous cafes here in Manila, Coco Bango Cafe is one of the best!It is very soph
ruizange7
2015-04-23
Vintage!
I saw Coco Bango Cafe in Facebook shared by one of my friends. I admired the place and i get interes
roqueair08
2015-04-22
Sophisticated and Classic!
Coco Bango Cafe had brought me so much happiness in my first visit there! I'm with my father when I
Sammy Gonzales
2015-04-21
Deliciously Perfect!
One of the most unforgettable experienced in my life is visiting this cafe in Intramuros. Me and my
eljeyawsome07
2015-04-20
Coco Mucho
It was such a great experience dining at Coco Bango Cafe in Intramuros. I was with my brother Xiao
Chaowarma
2012-02-29
Coco Bango Cafe
We enjoyed dining at Coco Bango Cafe in IntramurosPlaza San Luis Complex General Luna Street corner
Andrew
2011-07-21
COCO BANGO with a BANG..,
My bestfriend was here in Manila yesterday. She usually paid her visits with her family in Binondo o
yaniyoh