Cocina Juan (Diliman)
Irresisitible Chicharrones and Chimichurri!
My friends came for a casual al fresco Latin American dining. I was unable to resist the CRISPY CHIC
GourmetGetaways
2014-11-07
Cocina Fever
Cocina Juan has two (2) branches, one in Paranaque and the other one is in 100 Maginhawa St., Teache
2013-03-30
A Hole in the Wall indeed
I was invited for a food tasting event at Cocina Juan. Since it was near my place, I chose to go he
team_aldous
2013-02-14
Cocina!
Cocina Juan is very easy to find along Maginhawa Street in Teacher's Village.Just look for the h
2012-12-29
Cocina Juan
Maginhawa St. in Teacher's Village, Diliman, Quezon City is one FOOD HAVEN!!! It caters to a lot
2012-11-24
Cocina
I decided to try Cocina Juan in 100 Maginhawa St., Teachers Village East Quezon City , Diliman from
Chaowarma
2012-10-17
Phased Out
A quaint restaurant located in Maginhawa, Quezon City that serves Mexican dishes.Price: P55Descr
tuffy06
2012-06-13
Cocina Juan
I’m not fond of eating Mexican food but my friend brought me into this restaurant called Cocina Juan
vhayagee
2011-10-27
Ang Masarap na Cocina ni Juan
Mexican food has been a recent craving of mine. I wasn't a big fan of it before. I eat Mexican food,
gluttonguide
2011-07-12
30 minutes before closing
What I learned that time was never go to a restaurant that will close in 30 minutes. My friend a
tuffy
(Non-member)
2011-07-05
Great Mexican Food
Great Mexican food - that's what Cocina Juan at Teacher's Village can offer. You'll be surprised tha
gluttonguide