CinnaBon Appetit!
On the lookout for a coffee place to rest, I took interest in Cinnabon on the second level of Trinom
Miyay
2015-08-05
Happy Birthday to Me
I love sweets above anything else and I love my friends for giving me a box of Cinnabon for my birth
tuffy06
2013-09-26
Cinnabon
In all honesty, I have never tried nor have been to any Cinnabon branch in my entire life.The firs
Iamnotaglutton
2012-12-05
For the very first time
Iamnotaglutton
2012-11-30
Cinnamon on the go
I love Cinnabon even if some of my friends say that it's too sweet. What I like about this is even
tuffy06
2012-10-31
Good but still Too Sweet
I won't deny the fact that cinnamon rolls from Cinnabon are delicious but sometimes it can be too sw
Angel Blair
2012-10-30
Cinnabon Stix
My class always ends early so one day that me and my friends are hungry, we went to Trinoma and boug
EP4lales
2012-09-20
Life Needs Frosting
Craving for something new and sweet, we chanced upon this small stall of Cinnabon at the second floo
MarliesTravels
2011-11-02
CINNABON
Looking for a cinnamon that's so yummy? You can have it by chocolate flavor or just the original fla
jannakapamilya
2011-10-21
A CINNABON BOON
Past 8PM and I need to be in a hurry to buy such a pasalubong treat for my parents waiting for me at
yaniyoh
2011-09-23
Cinnamon, anyone?
I used to hate the smell of cinnamons. I really don’t like how it makes my eyes tweak whenever I sme
moneeqa
2011-06-21
Nothing Beats My Minibon
I am a sweet tooth. I can never deny that. This has become apparent when I am stressed. I always cra
pinkandblue