Chili's Fried Cheesecake
When we dine at Chili's, we always make sure to order our all-time favorite dessert - Chocolate Molt
curlywurly
2015-11-13
Chili's
You can never go wrong when you choose this all-American diner! Food wise, service wise.I particul
jennie villanueva
2015-09-30
A Quick Visit At Chili's Makati
My son and I visited Chili's branch in Makati for a quick order. The people who greeted us were so n
TheFoodBlogger
2014-01-27
Chili's
I had so much fun when I dined here at Chili's just located at the 2nd floor of Greenbelt 5, Legaspi
MacoyPopoy
2013-07-31
Great appetizers
My family and I just love going to Chili's! The food here, plus the service and the ambiance just co
pixiedust
2013-03-27
Best Place
I really consider this place as the best one around the Greenbelt area. My friends and I would alway
danibelle
2013-02-28
Best plate of chicken
What has the best chicken strips and the best-tasting mashed potato? I'd say Chili's. I would always
pixiedust
2013-01-17
Chili's
One Thursday night, after I came from a Business Development Meeting in the area of Makati, I have d
Iamnotaglutton
2012-12-01
Delicious nachos
Chili's nachos, a Mexican food served with salsa or dip, is one of the best that I have ever tasted.
C3cill3
2012-11-29
Get the Fishy Chills at Chili’s
One of the hottest chillout spots in Greenbelt is Chili’s. Hey, if you ask me, the name can definite
cookiecutter
2012-11-12
it's the dip!
Chili's is famous to be a good watering hole among my friends,but i think their more than just a
Baby Back Ribs
2012-09-03
Dessert at Chili's
Price: P 380Description: A chewy bar with chocolate chips, walnuts and coconut, topped with vani
lences1217
2012-06-29
Chili's Dine
Price: P385.00Description: BBQ Ranch Burger has crispy bacon, aged cheddar, BBQ sauce, ranch dre
xcellinkfamily
2012-06-21
Chili's (Central Bus. Dist.)
Big Mouth Burger Day at Chili's!
It's the 5th Big Mouth Burger day at Chili's!My boyfriend and I made sure to join the 5, 500 plus
beyondpraise
2012-04-30
chili's
I decided to try Chili's resto in Makati City from recommendation I’ve heard from my workmates. I or
sofie08