Ala carte
What's in that box, you may ask. That actually is an order of a chicken sandwich (to go obviously) a
leigh.yeah12
2013-11-28
Tea and Latte
Tea and Latte usually doesn't go well but here in CHatime, they have combined it to create a perfect
C3cill3
2013-11-28
Milk Tea Forever
Do you know why Chatime tastes oh so good?? They are one of the milk tea shops that started rock sal
hanbri2003
2013-01-31
Moussarap
Chatime is one of my favorite places to sip a good drinkbut whenever im here i often order the non
khelzy
2013-01-15
Tea time at Chatime
We had such a nice dinner at Chatime. We had their chicken steak with rice. Their rice was delicio
team_aldous
2012-12-30
Fan-filled
Among the milk tea places that filled the metro, this one usually has a line of people waiting for t
bendsalazar
2012-10-24
Chatime (Ortigas)
Pick me up with some milk tea. :)
I just had a grueling day at school after the finals exam that I had in my competency appraisal. I j
brian_guev
2012-10-16
My time for CHATIME!!!
Saturday night, i went alone in Robinson's Galleria to buy shoes for myself. Right after i bought my
MAKKEE
2012-10-15
Tea Time!
If you are looking for refreshment this is the place where you can enjoy tea drinks that will surely
OREO14
2012-08-30
Chatime :)
It was such a great experience going back at Chatime in Robinsons Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave. Q
jayma
2012-08-24
It's Chatime
Price: P75.00Description: Milk Tea with Perls.Personal Review: While searching for the best
xcellinkfamily
2012-06-17
another bubble tea resto
Milk tea is very popular now in the Philippines. Lots of different restaurants offer various flavour
jannakapamilya
2012-03-31
Chat-time
CHATIME is a must-try milktea house in Robinsons Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave. Quezon City. I a
jayma
2012-02-18
Chatime (Ortigas)
Chatime: Sip All the Way!
Chatime is indeed one of my favorite milk tea places! Why Because it serves good tea and ensures a g
sophie_ng567
2012-01-22
I'm Hooked!
Milk Teas are very famous nowadays. This healthy refreshing drink is a sure hit to everyone. I went
vhayagee