Food Getaway: Causeway Seafood Restaurant
Last Friday, I met my college friends in QC for our little get-together. If you didn't know, I gra
jayresa03
2015-09-05
Food Getaway: Causeway Seafood Restaurant
jayresa03
2015-09-05
The most tasty Siomai!
I always loved siomai. There is something on its taste you really can’t explain why you love it and
Banjo
2012-09-22
For a Cause
Before we visited my cousins house me and pangz decided to have foodtrip at Causeway Seafood Restaur
OREO14
2012-08-15
dimsums
Causeway Seafood restaurant is one of my favorite restaurants. I used to come here with my boyfriend
Sofie
(Non-member)
2012-03-16
FIRST AT CAUSEWAY
Few days ago, my mother invited me for a lunch date before we go for a shopping. I asked her where t
jannakapamilya
2012-01-31
Causeway Seafood Restaurant
Causeway Seafood Restaurant is a must-try restaurant in 883 Banawe, Quezon City. I used to come here
jayma
2011-12-01
Causeway Banawe
Causeway is the place where we usually go to have our late dinner during Sundays. For the main reaso
kaye0320
2011-11-08
Dimsum Night sa Causeway
Causeway (Banawe)Mula sa isang masaya at busog sarap na Eat's a date sa CBD, dumating ang Friday
BAM
2011-10-14
Causeway Seafood Restaurant
It was such a great experience dining at Causeway Seafood Restaurant in Banawe cor. Del Monte Ave.,
miel
2011-08-31
Costly causeway..
Causeway Seafood, a chinese restaurant in Quezon City. Has a lot of culinary delights to offer
mysweetyayo13
2011-07-29
Chickentastic!
Just freading with the new articles from the net. I found out that some of the chinese restaurants i
foodmagnet
2010-06-30
after Taekwondo
After their Taekwondo presentation, andreica was so hungry. We went to church and planned to go to B
Carlagarcia
2010-06-26
Dimsummmm
Another restaurant my family and I frequent is Causeway Seafood Restaurant in Banawe. We come here n
mama29boochin
2010-06-19
Causeway Seafood Restaurant (Banawe)
If there's a cause, there's a way!
It's been quite some time since I last joined my friends in law school. They've been in and around t
sobranieus