California Pizza Kitchen - OpenRice.Com Review
Filipino families like their pizza very much, it is not foreign to hear a pizza party happening or a
workingmom
2015-09-23
Saucy Salad
I love how California Pizza Kitchen not just offers the healthiest pizzas, pastas and sandwiches. Th
2013-11-11
CPK Pizza
I definitely had a great time with friends when we dined in at California Pizza Kitchen. We were abl
2013-06-14
California Pizza Kitchen
CPK- The very well known California Pizza Kitchen always satisfies my cravings for Italian cuisines.
2013-03-16
Margherita Pizza <3
I really enjoy dining at CPK/ California Pizza Kitchen. The pizzas I like in particular are their ve
jessicajadesantos
2013-02-06
CPK
California Pizza Kitchen is surely a must try restaurant at Af-8 L8 Promenade, Greenhills Shopping C
2013-01-28
This is CA
California - where it’s all warm and sunny. It’s just how you’re going to feel after dining at CPK w
cookiecutter
2012-11-12
CPK DELIGHTS =)
I dined at CPK with my family last week, I don’t recall any occasion occurring during that time but
jessicajadesantos
2012-11-08
California Pizza Kitchen (San Juan)
Sometimes a simple pasta dish is all you need...
Sometimes the simplest things can make all the difference, and a simple pasta dish can somehow make
the food dude
2012-10-11
Great pizzas
This place, although really expensive, has one of the best pizzas around. I rarely go here because o
bendsalazar
2012-09-24
The CPK
*After exams, we celebrated at California Pizza Kitchen located in Greenhills. The location was easi
MDnise
2012-01-20
CPK forever!
Few weeks ago, I had merienda with my officemates at California Pizza Kitchen. Of course, I ordered
jannakapamilya
2011-12-30
CPK!!!
I tried eating at CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) Greenhills with my friends. Since it was my first t
pao pao
2011-11-29
CPK!
I’m a pizza lover and I always try different pizza parlor. This was taken when my friend celebrated
vhayagee