Classic merienda combo at Cafe Mary Grace
While I am not a big fan of big-chain coffee shops that seem to sprout everywhere like the common fa
curlywurly
2015-12-12
Heavenly chocolate cake!
I heard lots of good feedback regarding Cafe Mary Grace. I got really excited to try it!The ambienc
yummyness
2015-11-11
Try it Toatsted!
Toasted? Why not Yes Mary Grace offers the softest most delicious cheese rolls and ensaimadas but d
2013-10-25
Good Chocolate
One of the things I love about this place is their ambiance, the designs on the tables... the over-a
pixiedust
2013-01-17
MAry Grace
It is always a very good site seeing our loved ones giving gifts to one another during the Christmas
Iamnotaglutton
2013-01-13
cheese rolls from Mary Grace
On my home from a meeting with a client I am thinking of a good pasalubong for my kids. Then I saw a
xcellinkfamily
2012-09-09
while waiting
I have a meeting at serendra and im almost waiting for more than 30minsso i decided to order
Baby Back Ribs
2012-09-03
Cafe Mary Grave
Price Php 200Description Savory beef with grilled tomato and served with homemade chipsPerso
2012-07-26
Cafe Mary Grace delight
Price: P 206Description: Beef sandwich with tomato and lettuce served with chipsPersonal Rev
lences1217
2012-06-22
Breakfast at Cafe Mary Grace
Price: P224.00Description: Seafood Pasta is pasta topped with cream sauce, cheese, fresh clams,
xcellinkfamily
2012-06-20
Mary Grace
Mary Grace is one place that I'd instantly think of when I find myself craving for some good pasta.
i-am-aileen
2012-04-01
Mary Grace
My friend and I had dinner at Mary Grace. The place was attractive and was well lighted. It gives a
vhayagee
2011-12-31
Breakfast in Style
My mom has a meeting with her super close friends at Serendra. My friend and I offered to give her
tuffy06
2011-11-21
MARY GRACE IS LOVE
They offer limited menu like pasta, sandwiches and appetizers. All of their pasta taste great especi
jannakapamilya
2011-11-11
Café Mary Grace
My friend invited me for a lunch out at Café Mary Grace located at Fort Bonifacio Serendra, Bonifaci
vhayagee