Dinner Date
Went here to have a good food.  We were quiet satisfied.  The price is just right.  The taste of the
anjanjanj
2014-07-31
Another Chicken Dish
SHOP: A restaurant located somewhere in Marikina that serves delectable dishes like appetizers, sala
Angel Blair
2013-11-22
Rib Eye Steak
Dining at Cafe Lidia feels like dining on a fine dining resto without the hassle of dressing up and
RenS
2013-11-19
Trio Formaggi
My niece loves pizza but she has lots of conditions in eating one. She doesn't like the typical piz
RACEA
2013-11-05
Celebration at Lidia
My birthday dinner request was at Cafe Lidia. The place is just 20 minutes away from our house so it
2013-10-25
Somewhere in Marikina...
I have heard and read about this place several months ago but it was just recent that my friend and
tuffy06
2013-09-17
highly recommended
this is really a very late review, well anyway just want to share my experienced in this place that
beng_sanjose
2013-08-15
Going Back at Cafe Lidia
It is such amazing to be back and had the chance to visit again Cafe Lidia at 64 Calderon St., Kalum
Iamnotaglutton
2013-06-12
Kapihan ni Aling Lidia
This cozy restaurant is not far from home. It's walking distance from my place so it's very accessib
kbernardo_stellar
2013-06-05
Yummy Food
I have been hearing about this restaurant from my office mates quite a few times already and that al
CM_Stellar
2013-06-03
Pizza de Lidia
We dine at Cafe Lidia and one of my most favorite among their lineup of great foods and drinks is th
leigh.yeah12
2013-05-07
Back to Lidia
Since I'm a home-grown Marikenya, Cafe Lidia is definitely one of my favorite restaurants in my home
lscab
2013-05-06
A Taste of Italian Cuisine @ Marikina
Have a chance to taste of Italian Cuisine at Cafe Lidia Marikina all food prepare for us is really (
Rgkeng76
2013-05-04
Yummy Baked Mac
I am a fan of Cafe Lidia and I super love their Baked Mac here. Last time I went here, I was wit
MacoyPopoy
2013-03-30
A Cafe Marikina's Proud Of
Cafe Lidia is an old fashioned restaurant located along Calderon Street, Calumpang, Marikina City. T
kaleidoscopefood