The Modern Take on the Classic Samgyeopsal
I have always been a fan of grilled meat and spicy food; thus, Korean cuisine is something that warm
steffi.cchua
2013-11-10
Lets go Bulgogi!
We opted to try Bulgogi Brothers at Greenbelt 5 because we were big fans of the Bistro group of rest
team_aldous
2013-01-07
Distinctly Korean
People have been raving about this place and of course, that got to my curiosity again. I have alway
pixiedust
2012-12-04
Steak and Ribs at Bulgogi Brothers
Craving for some steak and ribs grilled right on your table? if you find yourself craving for a high
the food dude
2012-10-23
Bulgogi Brothers (Makati)
my brothers from another mother :)
Bulgogi Brothers restaurant is just one out of many high class restaurant here in greenbelt 5. I got
brian_guev
2012-08-09
My Brother!
Price Php 395 for Bibimbap and Php 110 for Bottomless Ice TeaDescription A healthy mix of stir f
2012-07-20
Red Kimchi
Price: P95.00Description: A Korean Veggie called Kimchi in Red Sauce.Personal Review: My off
xcellinkfamily
2012-07-19
Grilling the Japanese Way
One Saturday lunch in Greenbelt 5, my mom, aunt, sister and I decided to try Bulgogi Brothers. It ha
steffi.cchua
2012-02-28
Bulgogi :DD
The best thing ever It's when I heard that Bulgogi Brothers is finally here in the Philippines! I re
msshereeamor
2012-01-25
Bulgogi Brothers (Makati)
Bulgogi Brothers: Crave for More!
Bulgogi Brothers is one of the newest opened restaurants of Greenbelt 5. In fact, this is one of the
sophie_ng567
2011-11-27
Korea's Finest
Our family tradition is to always try something new. Now that Bulgogi Brothers has finally arrived i
heavenlybites