Seafood Galore <3
Run Forrest, Run!I always remember the movie Forrest Gump every time I enter Bubba Gump, it's just s
jessicajadesantos
2013-02-08
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
I have never tried having a meal at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co since then. But decided to have one from th
Iamnotaglutton
2013-01-19
Kay Forrest Gump ba to?
Gusto ko talaga yung palabas na Forrest Gump kahit matagal ko ng napanood. Naging paborito ko din tu
leigh.yeah12
2013-01-18
Shrimps and more
This restaurant has one of the most eye-catching names (it's from the movie Forrest Gump) around. An
pixiedust
2012-11-08
Nice snack at Bubba Gump
It was Friday Night and we were at Greenbelt so we decided to go back to one of my favorite restaura
team_aldous
2012-09-30
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (Central Bus. Dist.)
the famous forrest lives here :)
My girlfriend and I are just walking around the big area of greenbelt 3 . We just love the place
brian_guev
2012-06-14
Run Forrest...errr Bubba Run
Price: P 370Description: Deep fried breaded shrimp served with sauce.Personal Review: I was
lences1217
2012-06-04
Date at Bubba Gump :)
My friends and I went to Makati and dined at Bubba Gump. This restaurant is very famous in serving d
vhayagee
2011-12-31
Dinner Date at Bubba Gump
My boyfriend and I had our dinner in Bubba Gump Greenbelt. We actually went there after our shopping
kc1279
2011-12-20
Lunch at Bubba Gump
Bubba Gump is famous in offering sea foods. But what we didn’t know was that they also have pasta on
vhayagee
2011-11-29
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
My friend asked me to try Bubba Gump. He knew I was never a fan of seafood. But he told me that if o
HOWgirlcarclub
2011-11-29
Bubba Gump Father's Day Special
I've been craving for an American Style Barbecue Ribs since last week and lucky enough, I saw Bubba
kaye0320
2011-11-24
Gumpisms
I still can't believe that it has taken me this long to check out Bubba Gump. I love seafood, partic
belle
2011-11-06
BUBBA GUMP
I love their spicy foods because that's my all time favorite. Their best selling dish is the shrimp.
jannakapamilya
2011-10-31
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (Central Bus. Dist.)
Bubba Gump: Attack of the Seafood!
The interior and exterior of Bubba Gump just captivates at an instant. It makes you escape your ordi
sophie_ng567