Awesome dinner
We had an awesome dinner last night at bubba gump together with my friends! It was great, we totally
Tin Mauricio
2016-04-20
Veryyyyy Nice!
Ate here yesterday together with my friends, Restaurant staff were very friendly and welcoming. They
Jovani Bartolome
2016-04-11
Win Win!
Bubba gump restaurant deserves a rank of 5!i always have a great time at this place. The memorabil
joshua dansel
2016-03-26
Delicious Shrimps!
We went here for an early dinner together with family, We were excited to dine here because of the r
joyromero
2016-02-27
Big servings!
Located in green belt 3. Bubba gump offers different kinds of shrimp flavors. Which is pretty good i
Biancaflores05
2016-02-26
Lt. Dan!
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. can be found at the 2nd Level of Greenbelt 3 in Ayala Center, Makati City, Cen
ChaoThei
2015-09-29
ShrimPerfect!
Kentucky Borboun Wings, Shrimp Rigatoni, Spicy Jambalaya Pasta and steamed crab legs are those of my
riverakatniss18
2015-04-24
Loyal Customer!
I'm a loyal customer of Bubba Gump! The genius behind this Restaurant is so amazing. I did not expec
ruizange7
2015-04-23
Not just in a movie!
Since I was a kid, I'm fascinated on watching movies. And when I saw this Bubba Gump in Makati, I to
roqueair08
2015-04-22
One of a kind!
I always visit BUBBA GUMP. Not only because of the shrimp but also to their very yummy desserts. We
Sammy Gonzales
2015-04-21
PRICELESS!
Bubba Gump reminds me the movie FOREST GUMP. The lead actor Forest Gump has a bestfriend named Bubba
eljeyawsome07
2015-04-20
Run Across America Sampler
I am an avid fan of shrimp and really addicted to it. Bubba Gump is like a heaven for me and for th
RACEA
2013-11-29
Bubba Snack
Bubba Gump never fails to impress. Aside from the very interesting decor, menu and staff personaliti
2013-10-23
Bubba Gump!
After attending the mass and before we leave we decided to eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. in 2nd Leve
OREO14
2013-03-21
Good shrimp
This place gets pretty packed at night, whenever I'm in the area to see my friends. One time I got s
danibelle