Seafood Experience
I’ve always wanted to try out Aling Tonya's Seafood Restaurant in Seaside Drive, SM Mall of Asia Com
2012-03-07
Seafood Experience
It was such a great experience dining at Aling Tonya's Seafood Restaurant in Seaside Drive, SM Mall
2011-12-29
Ako'y nagbabalik: simulan kina Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya's Seafood Palutuan (Seaside, Pasay)Paumanhin aking kaibigan, kung ang panahon mula n
BAM
2011-12-07
seafood madness
I can't take all the madness this seafood has to give, and i won't last a day without you? LOL yeaah
PaulinaNicole
2011-11-26
Aling Tonya's Seafood
I decided to try Aling Tonya's Seafood Restaurant in Seaside Drive, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Central
2011-11-14
Paluto na kay Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya's Seafood (Seaside, Macapagal Blvd., Pasay)Kasama ang aking pinakamamahal na Mama, k
BAM
2011-10-25
Aling Tonya's Seafood
My friends and I planned a dinner at a fine dining restaurant last payday weekend. There were a lot
xcellinkfamily
2011-10-24
Dinner date at Aling Tonya's Sea Food Restaurant
When talking about SEAFOOD, the number one popped in my mind is SEASIDE. We went straight to Aling T
vhayagee
2011-07-18
Seafood Madness
It's was my mom's 50th birthday and I wanted it to be a special one. So I thought of celebrating it
astralcowboy
2010-06-28
my birthday at ALING TONYA'S
It was my company birthday party then. Aling Tonya's at seaside macapagal will always be my choice.
sweetangel
2010-06-11
The Heart of Seaside Dampa
I have been at Aling Tonya's numerous times already. This is where me and my online friends and fact
chiichan
2010-06-03
I Love You Aling Tonya's
This was actually our second choice of where to go. My family and I were planning to go somewhere e
staccato
2010-05-26
Great Place
I had celebrated my birthday twice on this place and one Christmas party Anyway March 20, 2010 w
zyclonenuz
2010-05-03
Aling Tonya's Seafood Palutuan (Pasay)
fresh, fine dining, at an affordable price! :-)
Dear Openrice Last saturday, april 10 of 2010, me and my mother went to the seaside "paluto"
mjn