Aling Tonya
Aling Tonya is one of our usual choice for lunch specially if we're coming from south. We love Alin
RACEA
2013-09-23
Aling Tonya's!
at around 8pm me and some of my friends were hungry so we decided to eat at Aling Tonya's Seafood Re
OREO14
2013-03-30
I ♥ Openrice
My wife loves seafood that's why whenever we had chance, we go visit different paluto restaurant. T
RenS
2013-02-09
Seafoods aplenty
Nag-uumpaw sa seafoods ang Aling Tonya's Seafood Restaurant. Isa sa mga paborito ko ang pusit. Yum y
leigh.yeah12
2013-01-23
Aling Tonya's pusit
It was my first time to go to Aling Tonya's seafood restaurant in Seaside. My friend, who is celebr
RACEA
2012-12-14
Aling Tonya's Sinigang!
Have you ever tried Aling Tonya's Restaurant? Have you ever had the chance to enjoy the delicious tr
Iamnotaglutton
2012-12-08
Tatay's Birthday at Dampa
These are the foods that we ordered for the Birthday celebration of Tatay. These are shrimp tempura,
xcellinkfamily
2012-12-03
Breadcrumbs on shrimps!
When it comes to eating seafood, Seaside in Macapagal Ave. is the best place to be. I have been here
Now within my reach!
I am so glad when seaside in Macapagal Avenue near Mall of Asia opened. Our family got a new favorit
Aling Tonya's Seafood Palutuan (Pasay)
For every occasion, Aling Tonya is always there!
Every time we have occasions in our family and we just celebrate it over dinner, we would always go
Tindahan ni Aling Tonya
Price Php 350Description Prawns cooked with garlic and butterPersonal Review My mom said tha
2012-07-31
Happy Birthday to us..
Last year we decided to celebrate our birthday (me & my father) in Dampa - Macapagal Ave., Pasay. Di
OREO14
2012-07-09
Aling Tonya's paluto
Price: P430.00Description: Sweet and sour Lapu lapu, is a fried fish and mix with sweet and sour
xcellinkfamily
2012-06-22
Typhoon Building?
Price: P 130/kilo (P 490 for 3 kilos)Description: Steamed (halabos) crab with garlic and ginger
lences1217
2012-06-08
Seafood to Go!
It was my friend's birthday blowout when we had dinner at Aling Tonyang at Pasay. You could see a
Tzi Adlus