Mango Margarita
Agave Mexican Cantina does not just serve delicious Mexican dishes (like their Quesadilla ) they al
tuffy06
2013-11-11
Margaritas and potatos
My friends and I love going here because of their cheap and unlimited margarita. Their appetizers ar
pixiedust
2013-03-27
Agave Mexican Cantina (Libis)
Night out with the girls
The unlimited margaritas in Agave was such a great bait for my girl barkadas. They dragged us guys t
gbunda
2012-11-21
Bottomless fun
The last time I saw their promo that says bottomless margaritas for only 399 pesos, I couldn't wait
bendsalazar
2012-09-23
Always good for Sharing
A casual dining place that serves Mexican food.Price: P260Description: strips of steak placed in
tuffy06
2012-08-01
Chicken Quesedillas
Price: 190.00Description: Crispy Quesedillas outside and stuffed with Mexican cheese, ranchero
xcellinkfamily
2012-07-24
Mexican delight at Agave
Price: P 100Description: A Mexican dish of chips served with salsaPersonal Review: I drop by
lences1217
2012-07-02
Agave
If you’re looking for a Mexican bar and restaurant, AGAVE is definitely the perfect spot! For its af
vhayagee
2011-09-12
Agave Mexican Cantina
I’ve always wanted to try out Agave Mexican Cantina in because I heard good things about it! I orde
miel
2011-08-31
Unli - agave!
My girl friend went to Agave so I've told her that I am going to pick her up by 12:00 in the evening
jex.c
2011-07-28
AGAVE
Last Satursay Cyara bring us to agave for a treat. She lives in eastwood that’s why we decided to go
HOWgirlcarclub
2011-07-21
Agave....Grave!
It was a special treat for me because I haven't seen my good friend for a while. What I like about
marie
2011-05-28
Agave Mexican Cantina (Libis)
Unlimited, Bottomless, The Best!
Are you a fan of bottomless drinks? How about unlimited chips?If your answer to both questions i
rycutangco
2011-03-22
Reliable Mexican
The first time I tried Agave was when I was with my friend/former boss who's a Mexican-American. He'
hazel