Mang inasal is one of the pioneer restaurants that offered, what else, chicken inasal. Their juicy chicken partnered with banana leaf-wrapped rice can satisfy any person’s rumbling tummy.
Hot and savory soup is also included in every meal. It’s best to devour one’s food in this order:
1. Prepare dipping sauce with soy sauce, calamansi and the optional red pepper or siling labuyo.
2. Unwrap rice from its leafy abode and savor its smell.
3. Drizzle chicken oil over the mound of rice. I know this is unhealthy but still, it tastes good you won’t even get to think about the cholesterol.
4. Carefully take pieces of chicken and dip in sauce. Arrange carefully measured quantities of chicken and rice on spoon and EAT.
5. Take a sip of hot soup right after step 4.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 as often as necessary, or until you run out of rice. Then again, you can always ask for more.
Date of Visit: 2011-01-29