Since we are so bored eating along Emerald Avenue. We have decided to go to Pearl Drive to experience a different restaurant. Since we can't actually decide on where to eat... We ended up eating at Adobo Republic.
Allow me to highlight the good points first:
1. For smokers like me, it's a good thing that they have enclosed smoking area. You can smoke inside the restaurant without going down to the building lobby. Less hassle. They also have magazines you can read while waiting for your order.
2. They are the cheapest within the area. That's the only restaurant that you can eat. Food ranges from Php 45 - Php 115 without drinks. Drinks ranges from Php 20 - 35.
3. Part of the restaurant's promo, unlimited rice.
4. My colleague ordered a fried chicken meal, the serving of the chicken is quite big. It's pretty good for 1 person.
5. Food was served quickly.
Now, here are the things that needs a little improvement:
1. Space is so small. You can actually hear the conversations in the other tables.
2. I ordered Adobo Mix (Chicken & Pork Adobo) that cost Php 115. served with fresh tomato and salted egg. It was not worth it! Food presentation actually sucks. It was just like eating at a canteen. Servings are small.
3. The pork barbicue meal is priced at 45k and the barbicue has a small serving as well, it is the same thing as buying barbicue in the streets.
4. Waiters are not that accomodating in their customer needs.
I will not go back there anymore unless I am really hungry and I don't have any place to eat!
Date of Visit: 2010-06-07